D-Kode Tech is looking for a talented Off-Page SEO Analyst/Specialist to join the company’s SEO team. This role will be responsible for improving our domain authority and link popularity in key industries, through comprehensive off-page link acquisition and influencer development to support our ever-growing client portfolio.
In this role, you will…
● Analyze SEO competitors’ link acquisition strategy and tactics.
● Execute off-page link acquisition projects to improve domain authority and link popularity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Competitive link mining
● Ongoing link prospecting and outreach campaign execution
● Link bait ideation and project management
● Broken link identification and reclamation
● Manage linkable asset creation projects that target strategically important, high-authority websites.
● Partner with Media Relations and Business Development teams to amplify outreach efforts and nurture relationships with both SEO linking domains and a broad range of influencers, industry experts, bloggers, fans, and advocates.
● Conduct regular outreach to online communities & forums.
● Perform quarterly backlink audit and spam link cleanup.
● Use SEO industry tools and web analytics to track projects and report performance.
We’d love to hear from you if…
● You have 2+ years of hands-on experience in external link acquisition, preferably with established online content publishers or SEO agencies that serve such clients.
● Experience in white-hat, content-based high quality link acquisition is a must.
● Experience in developing influencer relationships is a plus.
● You are proficient in SEO industry tools, such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, BuzzStream, NinjaOutreach, Pitchbox, and LinkResearchTools, etc.
● You are fluent in Excel/Sheets and you have a good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
● You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as good interpersonal skills to build relationships during outreach activities.
● You have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships with business partners, ranging from Content, Product, Media Relations, to Business Development teams.
● You have strong project and time management skills – the ability to meet deadlines.
What You Can Expect From Us
● Company-paid HMO
● All PH holidays paid
● Flexible working hours
● Weekly training, mentorship, and coaching
● The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
● Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
About D-Kode Tech
We are a digital marketing agency located in the San Francisco Bay Area, California. We create partnerships, working closely with each client to understand their business and background. Together we create a clear company vision and image (brand). Once a brand is defined, D-Kode ensures that it resonates throughout your website, online marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and social media. D-Kode will create a website at no or low charge for nonprofits and charities. While we can’t take on every project at all times, feel free to reach out if your organization is trying to make the world a better place to live. We’d like to help when we can. Initial consultations are always free. If we can’t do the job, we know someone who can.