Service-based businesses face a unique challenge when it comes to content marketing basics: they need to show potential customers what they do without actually doing the work for them. As an expert digital marketing company, D-kode Technology knows the best tips and tricks that get real results and don’t require tons of extra time and labor. Here are ten of the best content marketing hacks for service-based businesses in 2022.
Content Marketing Hacks That Work
- Invest in video content. Video content marketing hacks allows potential customers to see exactly what you do and how you do it. Additionally, video content is more engaging than text or static images, so it’s more likely to be seen and shared by your target audience.
Tip: Make sure your videos are high quality, short, and informative – people don’t want to watch a five-minute-long advertisement. If you’re not comfortable creating your own videos, consider hiring a freelance videographer or working with a content marketing agency that specializes in video content.
- Increase your use of social media. Using social media the right way allows you to connect with potential customers, build relationships, and promote your services – all without spending a lot of money.
Tip: When it comes to social media, quality content is more important than quantity. Don’t spread yourself too thin by trying to be active on every platform; instead, focus on a few key platforms where your target audience is most likely to be active.
- Focus on long-form content. In terms of content marketing hacks, long-form content is much more likely to be shared and generate leads than shorter content pieces. That’s because long-form content is more comprehensive, informative, and valuable to readers. If you want to attract attention and get results with your content marketing hacks, focus on creating high-quality long-form pieces in the form of blog posts, eBooks, white papers, or even video courses.
- Leverage user-generated content. UGC is any content – text, images, videos, etc. – that’s created by your customers or fans and shared online. It is much more trusted and persuasive than brand-generated content and can be used to build trust, promote your business, and drive sales.
- Plan for SEO. By optimizing your content for search engines, you can make sure that potential customers will see your content when they’re searching for keywords related to your business.
- Use paid advertising. Paid advertising can be a great way to reach more people with your content and drive traffic to your website or landing pages, but make sure you’re targeting the right people with the right content marketing hacks. Use keyword research to determine which keywords are most relevant to your business, then create targeted ad campaigns that use those keywords.
- Guest post on other blogs in your industry. Guest posting is a great way to get your content in front of a new audience and build relationships with other businesses in your industry. When you guest post, make sure you’re providing valuable, well-written content that will be interesting and useful to the blog’s readers.
Tip: Don’t forget to include a link back to your website or blog in your guest post so that people can find you easily.
- Invest in quality content marketing software and learn how to use it. Content marketing software can help you automate and streamline your content marketing process, saving you time and effort. But it’s only effective if you know how to use it; make sure you take the time to learn about all the features and how they can benefit your business before investing in anything new.
- Position yourself as an industry expert. When you become known as an industry expert, people will start to seek you out for advice and information. Share your knowledge on social media, in blog posts, or even in video content. Be sure to cite sources whenever possible, and always be honest and truthful in your content.
Tip: Consider starting a blog or YouTube channel to establish yourself as an expert on your topic.
- Prioritize the customer experience. The customer experience should always be your top priority when it comes to content marketing. Make sure you’re providing valuable, relevant content that meets the needs of your customers – and that you’re doing everything you can to make their experience with your business positive and satisfying.
By following these content marketing hacks, you’ll be well on your way to increasing sales and driving more traffic to your website in 2022. If you need help getting started or want expert assistance with your content marketing strategy, contact our team today.